How to Apply for Sites on the Government Industrial Land Sales (GLS) Reserve List System?
- A developer who is interested in purchasing a JTC site on the GLS reserve list must submit the application form, indicating the minimum price that he is willing to bid for the site if it is put up for tender. The applicant understands that a valid application shall consist of the following criteria:
- The Applicant shall use the most updated application form for purpose of this Tender application;
- The Applicant shall put the proposed quantum for the minimum bid price in a lump sum;
- The Applicant's signature must be executed at the signatory page of this Tender application;
- The prescribed label must be pasted on the envelope containing this Tender application.
- The completed form must be enclosed in a sealed envelope with the prescribed label. It should be addressed to:
c/o Director, Contracts & Procurement Division
The JTC Summit
8 Jurong Town Hall Road
- The applicant must also indicate clearly on the front of the sealed envelope of the land parcel being applied for.
- At present, no application fees will be charged. However, if there is any misuse of the system, for example, repeated frivolous applications, application fees or other appropriate measures may be introduced.
- The applicant will be informed of the outcome of his application within two weeks.
- The application will be accepted if the minimum bid price is acceptable, and the applicant is not disqualified from participating in land sale tenders
- Upon acceptance of the application, the applicant will be advised to execute an agreement to participate in the tender when the land sale is launched and to pay a deposit of 3% of the minimum bid price by way of a cashier's order, banker's guarantee or by bank transfer within a period of two weeks. The applicant will henceforth be referred to as the "committed applicant". If he fails to do so, the acceptance of the application will lapse and no further action will be taken on the application.
- Where 3% of the minimum price exceeds $5 million, the deposit payable shall be $5 million only.
- Upon the execution of the agreement and payment of the deposit by the applicant, JTC will make a public announcement about the acceptance of the application and the accepted minimum bid price.
- The identity of the committed applicant will not be disclosed to the public.
- Under the agreement, the government will launch the site for tender within six weeks from the date of signing of the agreement, failing which the agreement will lapse and the deposit will be refunded, without interest, to the committed applicant.
- Under the agreement, if the applicant fails to submit a bid in the tender, puts in an invalid bid or bids below the submitted bid price, the deposit will be forfeited.
- The land sale will be conducted in the form of a public tender. The opening bid price shall be the minimum bid price as stated in the Particulars of Tender. Interested parties may purchase the tender documents from JTC.
- The successful applicant may submit a tender price higher than the minimum price in the tender.
- The applicant will be allowed to use the deposit for the agreement as full or part payment of the tender deposit. This will be applicable also in the event the tender is submitted by the applicant jointly with another party. If he puts in a bid in accordance with the agreement but is not the highest bidder in the tender, his deposit will be refunded.
- The tender will be opened for six weeks from the date of launch. Tenders shall be deposited in a designated tender box at JTC's Contact Centre @ The JTC Summit by the stipulated closing date and time.
- For the sake of clarity, no interest shall accrue in respect of the Deposit and any reference to any refund of the Deposit shall mean a refund of the Deposit without payment of any interest monies.
While every endeavour has been made to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, ALLIANCE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PTE LTD disclaims liability for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of any error or omission.
For the Latest Updated Information, Please Visit -