Under what conditions can a Tenderer of Industrial Land be Rejected and Disqualify by JTC?
- JTC reserves the right to reject the highest bid price or any tender or any part thereof.
- Tenders submitted by the following categories of persons and companies will be disqualified and will not be considered :
- Persons under the age of twenty-one (21) years;
- Persons and companies debarred by the Government from participating in tenders or auctions of the ministries and departments of the Government and statutory boards;
- Persons against whom a bankruptcy petition has been presented in the High Court;
- Persons adjudicated bankrupt or persons against whom a receiving order has been made;
- Insane persons;
- Companies for which a petition for winding up has been presented in the High Court or companies in liquidation;
- Companies placed under receivership and a receiver appointed to manage the affairs; and
- Companies for which an application has been made for the appointment of a judicial manager or companies placed under judicial management.
While every endeavour has been made to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, ALLIANCE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PTE LTD disclaims liability for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of any error or omission.
For the Latest Updated Information, Please Visit -