Current JTC Land Rents and Prices for JTC Industrial Land
What is the Current JTC Land Rents and Prices for JTC Industrial Land?
UPDATED Jan 2018
While every endeavour has been made to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, ALLIANCE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PTE LTD disclaims liability for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of any error or omission
- Rates are tied to the maximum allowable Plot Ratio for the site.
- Sites fronting certain main roads and/or within the vicinity of MRT stations are Prime Sites and the land rents are 5 -20% higher than equivalent normal sites.
- Under the Rental Scheme, land rent is payable monthly in advance and will be revised on an annual basis to the prevailing JTC rate with a 5.5% escalation cap. The land rent for the further term of 30 years, if any, shall be revised to the prevailing rate.
- Alternatively, under the Purchase Scheme, lessees can opt to pay the lump sum land price upon acceptance of an offer. Please consult our Marketing Officers for more information.
- Lessee shall bear and pay property tax direct to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions.
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at the time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates quoted are subject to the prevailing GST.
For the Latest Updated Information, Please Visit -