JTC's Guidelines for JTC Assignment of Lease
What is the JTC's Guidelines for JTC Assignment of Lease / JTC Transfer of Lease for JTC Industrial Land?
The information listed below is to be used as a reference only. All applications are subject to final approval by JTC at JTC's discretion (including any terms and conditions that JTC may in its discretion impose with such final approval).
- Applicants are to submit a detailed business plan in support of the application submitted
- JTC has not commenced any legal action against you.
- You currently do not have any outstanding rent or monies to be settled with JTC.
- You are not in breach of any term, condition or covenant of the tenancy or lease agreement.
- You are not carrying out any open land/ unauthorised subletting.
- You and the Assignee/ Transferee (Buyer) comply with other Government Agencies' rules and regulations (e.g. URA's 60:40 usage quantum).
- Your existing usage and the Buyer's proposed usage is Industrial or Warehousing.
- The Buyer's proposed usage complies with JTC's usage guidelines (i.e. usage should be compatible with JTC's usage zoning/ URA's land use zoning and does not fall within the Negative List or Further Assessment List etc) and does not comprise of dormitories.
- CBPU must have cleared the Buyer's proposed usage.
- PUB must have cleared the Buyer's proposed water consumption if the Buyer is applying for NEWater/ Industrial Water usage or if the potable water consumption exceeds 500 cubic meters per month.
- You have fulfilled the Plot Ratio (if any) and investment criteria stipulated in the Building Agreement, your remaining lease term is more than 5 years and you are not within the Prohibition or Restriction Period.
While every endeavour has been made to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, ALLIANCE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PTE LTD disclaims liability for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of any error or omission.
For the Latest Updated Information, Please Visit -